ATV and Cenotes Adventure
Discover the exotic tropical jungle on an off-road vehicle and exciting way to explore the area, and swim in two exotic sacred cenotes.
ATV And Cenotes Adventure
We’ll come and pick you up from your hotel and we´ll travel to direction of the thick Riviera Maya rainforest, is a half day excursion for those who enjoy adrenaline and outdoor activity!
The local guides will explain a brief safety instruction to drive theses ATV (also known as Quad), we will adjust the helmet protector, and ready to drive the exciting route of three-hour approximately, we’ll pass through the tropical rainforest, a trip of full adventure, our guide will go to the front showing the fascinating route with descents, climbs and exciting curves that will make our way fun! an unforgettable experience to enjoy the natural natural surroundings.
Through this jungle tour we will visit two impressive Cenotes, we will have free time for a refreshing swim.
After the cenotes visit, we will go back to our ATV to return to the base where we will enjoy a small snack based on a sandwich and a bottle of water.
Finally, our van awaits us to return to the different hotels.
At Paraíso Riviera Maya-Tours we are attached to local legislation in reference to security measures that involve the prevention of Covid-19, as well all our providers comply with regulations and health recommendations concerning protective material and safety to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Everybody wellness, families, staff and clients is our top priority, for them guidelines will apply, see more on frequently asked questions.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 10 years old||Children under 4 years|
What is included in the price of the tour?
- Transfers Van with air conditioning.
- Safety helmets.
- Snack: A Sandwich and bot. Water.
- Professional guide.
Not included in the tour Price
- Optional USB with the photos and video activity.
- Tips Guide and Driver.
What to Bring?
- Sports shoes and sandals.
- Swimsuit and towel.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Cap or sun hat.
- Photo camera (normal or aquatic).
- Days: Daily.
- Suitable: + 6 Years.
- Departure: Hotel-Excursion-Hotel Riviera Maya Hotels.
- A meeting point is assigned for Tulum Hotels.
- Additional fee of 15 usd will apply for Cancun Hotels and Downtown Area.
- Departure time: In the morning 06:00 am. and 08:00 am. (Depends on hotel location).
- At noon: 10:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
- In the afternoon: 13 hrs and 14:30 hrs.
- The schedules are subject to changes due to local traffic conditions.
- Language: English-Bilingual Guide.
- Single ATV: 90 usd per person / Double ATV: 80 usd per person.
- The minimum driving age is 17 years, no driver’s license is required.
- The activity is not recommended for pregnant women.
- The ATV are manual transmission.
- Departure in all weather conditions, except for severe adverse weather conditions which may compromise
the safety of people.
When should I book?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee places, especially in summer, easter and holidays.
- You can book up to 1 day before as long as there are places available.
- Once you booked, we will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or carry on your mobile
to the activity.
- We will get in touch, you will receive personalized attention directly from our reservation team.
Frequently asked questions
Q.-How do I book?
A.-To book ATV and Cenotes Adventure Tour please choose the desired date in the calendar and complete
the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
You can also book by whastapp, contact us.
For any additional questions, please check out our section on frequently asked questions.
If you need assistance to book an activity or have any doubt, please contact us.
- We offer free cancellation of the reservation up to 48 hours before the excursion.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hrs. A penalty of 30% will be applied for management expenses.
- If you are late or do not show up, no refund will be offered.