Chichén Itzá-Cenote Ikkil-Valladolid PREMIUM
Enjoy this excursion that will take you to one of the Seven Wonders of the World the Mayan City Chichén Itzá and the incredible Mayan culture. A full day tour that allows us to arrive early and enjoy a guided tour without crowds of tourists, avoiding heat and humidity from certain times of the day.
Chichén Itzá Excursion
We begin our guided tour of the majestic Mayan Civilization Chichén Itzá considered the main ceremonial center at the Peninsula Yucatán, we will know the impressive main pyramid on Ku Kul Kan Castle representing the civil calendar of the Maya. Continuing the tour with other buildings important as are The Observatory also known as El Caracol, the structure of the Thousand Columns, The Church, the set of Temples of Venus, the Jaguar and the Great Ball Game, The visit in Chichen Itza It will be about 2 hours. Then they will be offered about 45 minutes of free time to take pictures or if you prefer shopping for handicrafts in the craft market that is within this Mayan city.
Ik Kil Cenote
We will continue to reach the Cenote Ik Kil, without a doubt a natural spectacle, surrounded by exotic plants and Trees and the most famous of the Riviera Maya where you can enjoy a refreshing bath that is full of energy. We continue with the buffet restaurant with international food and the exquisite typical Mexican dishes, It is located right next to the cenote.
After lunch we will go to Valladolid City, it is considered a Magic Town, we will do a stop at the downtown area, where you will have free time to take a walk through the streets, the church and the square Main of this beautiful Colonial city, where you will find typical food and crafts stalls. Valladolid is a city famous for its gastronomy and for the kindness of its people.
At Paraíso Riviera Maya-Tours we are attached to local legislation in reference to security measures that involve the prevention of Covid-19, we comply with regulations and health recommendations concerning protective material and safety to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Everybody wellness, families, staff and clients is our top priority, for them guidelines will apply, see more on frequently asked questions.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 10 years old||Children under 4 years|
What is included in the price of the tour?
- Van transfers with air conditioning.
- Small group.
- INAH Certified English Guide in Archeology and History.
- Entrance fee to Archeological zone of Chichén Itzá Including foreigners fees (no additional charge).
- Entrance fee and swim in Cenote Ik Kil.
- Snacks on board (2 bottles of water, cookies).
- Comida buffet .
- Buffet food.
Not included in the tour Price
- Tips guide and driver.
- Restaurant beverage.
- 5 usd per person, Covid-19 restrictions fee, will apply.
What to Bring?
- Sports shoes and sandals.
- Swimsuit and towel.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Cap or sun hat.
- Photo camera (normal or aquatic).
- Days: Monday-Wednesday-Friday.
- Suitable: +4 years.
- Departure: Hotel-Excursion-Hotel Riviera Maya Hotels.
- A meeting point is assigned for Tulum Hotels.
- Additional fee of 15 usd will apply for Cancun Hotels and Downtown Area.
- Departure time: Between 5.45 and 7.00 a.m. (Depends of hotel location).
- Schedules are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Return time: 18hrs. approx.
- Small groups.
- English language.
- Departure in all weather conditions, except for severe adverse weather conditions which may compromise
the safety of people.
When should I book?
- Being a small group, they are limited places, we suggest you book at least two weeks before,
especially in summer, Easter, holidays.
- You can book up to 5 days before, as long as there are places available.
- Once you booked, we will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or carry on your mobile
to the activity.
- We will get in touch, you will receive personalized attention directly from our reservation team.
Frequently asked questions
Q.-What is the drinks price offered in the buffet?
A.-The drinks price is between 50 and 90 mexican pesos per drink (2.50 usd and 4.30 usd)
You have soda, water, beer and wine.
Q.-Do I have to pay to use mobile devices in Chichen Itza?
A.-No, you only pay for professional cameras like SLR or Go Pro.
The price is 45 Mexican pesos, around 2.50 usd, and is paid at the archaeological site at the tour date.
Q.-How do I book?
A.-To make the reservation, please choose the desired date of the days stipulated in the calendar and complete
the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
You can also book via whastapp, contact us.
For any additional questions, please check out our section on frequently asked questions.
If you need assistance to book an activity or have any doubt, please, contact us.
- We offer free cancellation up to 24 hours before arrival date in Riviera Maya.
- For this reservation a deposit fee of 40 usd per person or full payment is required, since they are limited places.
- If you wish to make only the deposit, the rest of the payment must be in cash at the excursion date.
- We will send you the deposit link as soon as you booked, make the booking by selecting payment at