We will enjoy a half-day excursion, where you will get know the important archaeological Tulum zone, complementing the experience with a Typical Mayan Village and a spectacular bath in a cenote.
Tulum Mayan Ruins
We will begin with the guided tour of the impressive Tulum Mayan City, located right on the shore of the Caribbean Sea, you will discover why the City of Dawn was once called, you will get know the main ruins such as El Castillo, the Temple of the Masks and the God Chaac.
After living the ancestor of the Mayan culture we continue our journey to live the way of life current of a Mayan Village, a community that still preserves its customs and traditions.
We will end our magical experience with a refreshing swim in the cenote of this community.
At Paraíso Riviera Maya-Tours we are attached to local legislation in reference to security measures that involve the prevention of Covid-19, as well all our providers comply with regulations and health recommendations concerning protective material and safety to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Everybody wellness, families, staff and clients is our top priority, for them guidelines will apply, see more on frequently asked questions.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 10 years old||Children under 4 years|
What is included in the price of the tour?
- Van Transfers.
- Small group.
- Bilingual guided tour with INAH Certified Guide in archeology and history.
- Entrance to Tulum archaeological zone.
- Community-Mayan Village.
- Lunch box.
- Entrance and swim in the Cenote of the Mayan community.
Not included in the tour Price
- Tips Guide and Driver.
- 3 usd or 60 pesos per person COVID-19 restrictions fee will apply at excursion date.
What to Bring?
- Sports shoes and sandals.
- Swimsuit and towel.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Cap or sun hat.
- Photo camera (normal or aquatic).
- Days: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
- Suitable: +4 years.
- Departure: Hotel-Excursion-Hotel Riviera Maya Hotels.
- A meeting point is assigned for Tulum Hotels.
- Additional fee of 15 usd will apply for Cancun Hotels and Downtown Area.
- Departure time: Between 7:00 and 8.15 a.m (Depends of hotel location).
- Schedules are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Return time: 1:30 p.m. approx.
- Small groups.
- Language: English-Bilingual Guide.
- Departure in all weather conditions, except for severe adverse weather conditions which may compromise
the safety of people.
When should I book?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee places, especially in summer, easter and holidays.
- You can book up to 1 day before as long as there are places available.
- Once you booked, we will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or carry on your mobile
to the activity.
- We will get in touch, you will receive personalized attention directly from our reservation team.
Frequently asked questions
Q.- How do I book?
A.-To book Tulum-Aldea Maya-Cenote Tour you just have to choose the desired date of
the days stipulated in the calendar and complete the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
You can also book via whastapp, contact us.
For any additional questions, please check out our section on frequently asked questions.
If you need assistance to book an activity or have any doubt, please, contact us.
- We offer free cancellation up to 48 hours before the excursion.
- Cancellations with less than 48hrs. A penalty of 30% will be applied for management expenses.
- If you are late or do not show up, no refund will be offered.