Tulum-Cenote-Snorkel Private Experience
This private excursion offers you an exclusive opportunity to visit the spectacular archaeological Tulum, in addition, swim in a cenote and do snorkeling activity, transfer and guide at your service.
Tulum Private Tour
After pick you up at your Hotel in the Riviera Maya, we go head to Tulum ruins, the Mayan site on the Yucatan coast.
Tulum which means “Wall” in Mayan, use to works as a lighthouse which guided the boats sailed through this area of the Riviera. We will know the most important monument, the Castle, it has a fascinating view of the Caribbean Sea. In addition, you will know the ancient astronomical observatory, it allowed to this civilization get some prophecies.
After a cultural tour, we advance to Playa Paraíso and board a boat to enter the warm waters of the Caribbean, a beautiful trip where you can appreciate the ruins of Tulum from the sea, then you will have the snorkeling equipment and to the water! Usually we can see turtles everyday and a variety of fish in the reef.
We continue our tour through the majestic Grand Cenote, it is the most popular in the area, you can dive, it is an open cenote with stalactites and stalagmites, it is completely illuminated by natural light, so you can swim through the beautiful crystalline waters.
At the end of this activity, we will board our transfer and return to your hotel.
At Paraíso Riviera Maya-Tours we are attached to local legislation in reference to security measures that involve the prevention of Covid-19, we comply with regulations and health recommendations concerning protective material and safety to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Everybody wellness, families, staff and clients is our top priority, for them guidelines will apply, see more on frequently asked questions.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 10 years old||Children under 4 years|
|Up to 2 persons||
|Group of 3 people||
|Group of 4 people||
|Group of 5 people||
|Group of 6 people||
What is included in the price of the tour?
- Transfers in air-conditioned vehicles.
- Private tour
- Guided tour in English with INAH Certified Guide in archeology and history
- Entrance to Tulum archaeological zone.
- Snacks on board (2 bottles of water, cookies and crackers).
- Visit and swim in Gran Cenote.
- Boat ride.
- Snorkeling in Playa Paraíso reef.
- Snorkeling equipment.
Not included in the tour Price
- Tips Guide and Driver.
What to Bring?
- Sports shoes and sandals.
- Swimsuit and towel.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Cap or sun hat.
- Photo camera (normal or aquatic).
- Days: Tuesday-Thursday and Saturday.
- Suitable: +4 years.
- Departure: Hotel-Excursion-Hotel Riviera Maya Hotels.
- A meeting point is assigned for Tulum Hotels.
- Additional transfer fee of 44 usd will apply for Cancun Hotels and Downtown Area.
- Additional transfer fee of 22 usd will apply for Puerto Morelos Hotels.
- Departure time: Between 7:00 and 8:00 a.m. (Depends of hotel location).
- Schedules are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Return time: 14 hrs. approx.
- English Language.
- Departure in all weather conditions, except for severe adverse weather conditions which may compromise the safety of people.
When should I book?
- Being a private tour, they are limited of vehicules and guides, we suggest you book at least two weeks before, especially in summer, Easter, holidays.
- You can book up to 5 days before, as long as there are places available.
- Once you booked, we will send you an e-mail with a voucher that you can print or carry on your mobile
to the activity.
- We will get in touch, you will receive personalized attention directly from our reservation team.
Frequently asked questions
Q.- Can I book for more than 7 people?
A.-Yes, of course, 12 people is the maximum, contact us for more details.
Q.-How do I book?
A.-To make the reservation, please choose the desired date in the calendar and complete
the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
An executive agent will contact you immediately If for any reason the date is no longer available.
You can also book via whastapp, contact us.
For any additional questions, please check out our section on frequently asked questions.
If you need assistance to book an activity or have any doubt, please, contact us.