Chichén Itzá Private Experience
Booking this private tour you’ll have a guide at your disposal to explore Chichén Itzá, swim in a spectacular cenote, taste regional cuisine at a Hacienda and visit Valladolid, a tour that offers an exclusive experience with your partner, family and group of friends.
Private Tour of Chichén Itzá
After pick you up from your Hotel in the Riviera Maya, we will go head to the spectacular Mayan city Chichén Itzá, one of the “Seven New Wonders of the World”. There will be no more people in the group except your partner, family or friends.
During two hours, our certified guide will show you the main points of this archaeological zone in which we will perceive the golden time of Mayan civilization.
We´ll contemplate the striking Kukulkán pyramid! as well as important Temples: The Observatory or Caracol, the Church, the remains of the Warriors Temple and its “thousand columns”, in addition, the sacrificial altar and the place where they once played the ancient ballgame. Then you will have about 45 minutes to go shopping and take pictures.
Cenotes – Hacienda
We continue our trip to an ancient hacienda surrounded by nature, an ideal place that has the majestic Saamal Cenote, where you can enjoy a refreshing swim, which you will surely wake your appetite! a wide variety of authentic regional gastronomy such as the popular Pork or Chicken Pibil, Chayitas, salads and desserts.
After enjoying this experience we are headed to Valladolid.
We´ll board our van and go to Valladolid, a picturesque Colonial city, with narrow streets full of history and Mexican atmosphere, we will visit the Zócalo where you can appreciate the Church, take a walk through the square and maybe like a delicious marquesita in the typical stalls, the kindness of the people is an essential part of this Magical town.
At Paraíso Riviera Maya-Tours we are attached to local legislation in reference to security measures that involve the prevention of Covid-19, we comply with regulations and health recommendations concerning protective material and safety to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Everybody wellness, families, staff and clients is our top priority, for them guidelines will apply, see more on frequently asked questions.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 10 years old||Children under 4 years|
|Up to 2 persons||
|Group of 3 people||
|Group of 4 people||
|Group of 5 people||
|Group of 6 people||
What is included in the price of the tour?
- Van transfers with air conditioning.
- Private tour.
- INAH Certified English Guide in Archeology and History.
- Entrance fee to Archeological zone of Chichén Itzá Including foreigners fees (no additional charge).
- Entrance fee and swim in Saamal Cenote.
- Snacks on board (2 bottles of water, cookies).
- Visit to ancient Hacienda
- Buffet food.
Not included in the tour Price
- Tips guide and driver.
- Restaurant beverage.
What to Bring?
- Sports shoes and sandals.
- Swimsuit and towel.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Cap or sun hat.
- Photo camera (normal or aquatic).
- Days: Daily
- Suitable: +4 years.
- Departure: Hotel-Excursion-Hotel Riviera Maya Hotels.
- A meeting point is assigned for Tulum Hotels.
- Additional transfer fee of 44 usd will apply for Cancun Hotels and Downtown Area.
- Additional transfer fee of 22 usd will apply for Puerto Morelos Hotels.
- Departure time: Between 5.45 and 7.00 a.m. (Depends of hotel location).
- Schedules are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Return time: 18hrs. approx.
- English language.
- Departure in all weather conditions, except for severe adverse weather conditions which may compromise the safety of people.
When should I book?
- Being a private tour, they are limited of vehicules and certified guides, we suggest you book at least two weeks before, especially in summer, Easter, holidays.
- You can book up to 5 days before, as long as there are places available.
- Once you booked, we will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or carry on your mobile
to the activity.
- We will get in touch, you will receive personalized attention directly from our reservation team.
Frequently asked questions
Q.- Can I book for more than 7 people?
A.-Yes, of course, 12 people is the maximum, contact us for more details.
Q.-What is the drinks price offered in the buffet?
A.-The drinks price is between 50 and 90 mexican pesos per drink (2.50 usd and 4.30 usd)
You have soda, water, beer and wine.
Q.-Do I have to pay to use mobile devices in Chichen Itza?
A.-No, you only pay for professional cameras like SLR or Go Pro.
The price is 45 Mexican pesos, around 2.50 usd, and is paid at the archaeological site at the tour date.
Q.-How do I book?
A.-To make the reservation, please choose the desired date in the calendar and complete
the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
An executive agent will contact you immediately If for any reason the date is not longer available.
You can also book via whastapp, contact us.
For any additional questions, please check out our section on frequently asked questions.
If you need assistance to book an activity or have any doubt, please, contact us.
- We offer free cancellation up to 24 hours before arrival date in Riviera Maya.
- For this reservation a deposit fee of 40 usd per person or full payment is required, since they are limited places.
- If you wish to make only the deposit, the rest of the payment must be in cash at the excursion date.
- We will send you the deposit link as soon as you booked, make the booking by selecting payment at