We will enjoy a full day excursion, where you will visit the important archaeological Tulum zone, complementing the excursion with the snorkeling activity and getting to know a typical Mayan Village. A culture and adventure day!
Mayan Ruins Tulum
We begin our tour with the spectacular Tulum Mayan City, located just in front of the Caribbean Sea, you will get know why it was formerly called the City of Dawn, you will know the main ruins such as El Castillo, the Temple of the Masks and the Chaac God.
Snorkeling-Turtles Paradise Beach
After the pleasant tour in theTulum ruins, the heat begins to feel, we will board the van to continue towards Playa Paraíso, where the fascinating snorkeling adventure awaits us! our guide will give you a brief introduction to enjoy this activity to the fullest, we put on the complete snorkeling equipment and jump into the water! to find the sea turtle, you will discover the amazing marine world admiring the reef and the different species of fauna that inhabit this.
We will end our experience knowing the current life way of a Mayan community, its traditions and customs, a Mayan Village full of magic and friendly people, you will also have the possibility of swimming in the cenote of this community.
At Paraíso Riviera Maya-Tours we are attached to local legislation in reference to security measures that involve the prevention of Covid-19, as well all our providers comply with regulations and health recommendations concerning protective material and safety in order to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Everybody wellness, families, staff and clients is our top priority, for them guidelines will apply, see more on frequently asked questions.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 10 years old||Children under 4 years|
What is included in the price of the tour?
- VAN transfers.
- Small group trip
- Bilingual guided tour with INAH Certified Guide in archeology and history.
- Entrance to Tulum archaeological zone.
- Community-Mayan Village.
- Swim in Cenote.
- Lunch box.
- Snorkeling activity.
- Snorkeling equipment: Life jacket, mask, tube and fins.
Not included in the tour Price
- Tips guide and driver.
- 3 usd or 60 pesos per person COVID-19 restrictions fee will apply at excursion date.
What to Bring?
- Sports shoes and sandals.
- Swimsuit and towel.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Cap or sun hat.
- Photo camera (normal or aquatic).
- Days: Tuesday-Thursday and Saturday.
- Suitable: +4 years.
- Departure: Hotel-Excursion-Hotel Riviera Maya Hotels.
- A meeting point is assigned for Tulum Hotels.
- Additional fee of 15 usd will apply for Cancun Hotels and Downtown Area.
- Departure time: Between 7:00 and 8.15 a.m (Depends of hotel location).
- Schedules are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Return time: 1:30 p.m. approx.
- Small groups.
- Language: English-Bilingual Guide
- Departure in all weather conditions, except for severe adverse weather conditions which may compromise the safety of people.
When should I book?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee places, especially in summer, easter and holidays.
- You can book up to 1 day before as long as there are places available.
- Once you booked, we will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or carry on your mobile
to the activity.
- We will get in touch, you will receive personalized attention directly from our reservation team.
Frequently asked questions
Q.-How do I book?
A.-To book Tulum-Snorkel-Aldea Maya-Cenote Tour you just have to choose the desired date of
the days stipulated in the calendar and complete the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
You can also book via whastapp, contact us.
For any additional questions, please check out our section on frequently asked questions.
If you need assistance to book an activity or have any doubt, please, contact us.
- We offer free cancellation up to 48 hours before the excursion.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hrs. A penalty of 30% will be applied for management expenses.
- If you are late or do not show up, no refund will be offered.