If the water activities is a great option for you , Xel-Ha is the best place to enjoy with family, friends or couple! This ecological park in the Riviera Maya offers you an authentic aquarium in nature, you can practice Snorkeling among exotic fish and corals.
We’ll pick you up from your hotel first thing in the morning and we will head to the Xel-Há natural park, in the Mayan language it means “Where the Water is Born.” Located near to Tulum.
You will enjoy during the day a place to flow and swim with nature, Xel-Ha offers more than twenty attractions, some are; the fun tour of the river with a slight natural current, is the most complete activity from Xel-Ha, you will also enjoy cenotes, lakes and coves, a path to take a pleasant ride in bike, you can also slide on the impressive of the Faro Mirador, you can relax in rest areas with chairs and hammocks.
Xel-Ha is an all-inclusive park, Buffet restaurants and Bars with unlimited drinks.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 10 years old||Children under 4 years|
What is included in the price of the tour?
- Van or Bus transfer with air conditioning.
- More than 20 water activities
- Buffet breakfast from 9:30 to 11:30.
- Buffet and snacks from 11:30.
- Buffet with traditional Mexican and international food.
- Unlimited drinks and open bar of national alcoholic beverages.
- Locker, towel, bathrooms, showers, changing room.
- Snorkeling equipment and tube gift.
- Use of bicycles, hammocks, floats and life jackets.
- Floating wheels for the river and creek.
- Unlimited snorkeling both on the river and in the creek.
- Children’s area.
- Relaxation area with hammocks and chairs. 9:30 a 11:30.
Not included in the tour Price
- Optional activities.
What to Bring?
- Escarpines / Water shoes.
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Photo camera (normal or aquatic).
- Day: Daily
- Suitable: For All Age.
- Departure: Hotel-Excursion-Hotel, Riviera Maya Hotels.
- A meeting point is assigned for Tulum Hotels.
- Departure time: 6.00 am. and 8:00 am. (Depends on hotel location).
- The schedules are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Return time: 17 hrs. approx.
- Obligatory the use of sunscreen and biodegradable insect repellent without chemicals.
- Children under 5 years are free (passaport is required).
- Children between 5 and 10 years must bring official identification.
- Children older than 1.40 m but under 10 years, must also present identification.
- This tour must be paid in advance. You can pay it on a previous excursion made with our company,
by paypal with a 4% surcharge or Transfer to a Mexican account.
- Not cancellations are accepted less than 48 hours.
Xel-Há excursion, high season additional park feet: Adult; 15 Euros / 15 Dollars or 350 Pesos Mx.
This fee is additional to the web price shown. and will be paid in cash at excursión day.
From April 15-28
From July 1 to August 18
From December 21st, 2019 to January 4th, 2020.
When should I book?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee places, especially in summer, easter and holidays.
- You can book up to 2 day before as long as there are places available.
- Once you booked, we will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or carry on your mobile
to the activity.
- We will get in touch, you will receive personalized attention directly from our reservation team.
Frequently asked questions
Q.-How do I book?
A.-To book Xel-Há Park you just have to choose the desired date in the calendar and complete the form
on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
You can also book via whastapp, contact us.
For any additional questions, please check out our section on frequently asked questions.
If you need assistance to book an activity or have any doubt, please, contact us.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours. If you are late or do not show up, no refund will apply.