Isla Contoy-Isla Mujeres
If you are looking for adventure and explore the second largest reef in the world, Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres excursion will take you to enjoy the authentic Mexican Caribbean, enjoy the wonderful beaches white sandy, warm and crystalline waters.
When we arrive, we will do the snorkeling activity in the spectacular Mesoamerican coral reef, we´ll have the opportunity to appreciate the incredible marine fauna of these beautiful waters.
We continue our excursion with a pleasant walk through Isla Contoy National Park, admired by being a true sanctuary of birds and marine fauna, you can enjoy its charming beach that is distinguished by the blue tones, a simply extraordinary island. We could also know the museum with all the information about the island and climb to the observation tower to consider this beauty from the higher.
Before leaving, we will take a break to enjoy a meal based on fresh fish and grilled chicken, accompanied by a traditional mexican dish.
After enjoying the food, we boarded the speedboat again to go to Isla Mujeres, there we will have approximately an hour and a half of free time to enjoy the beach or take a walk on your own and discover its beautiful and picturesque streets, as well as its craft shops.
At Paraíso Riviera Maya-Tours we are attached to local legislation in reference to security measures that involve the prevention of Covid-19, as well all our providers comply with regulations and health recommendations concerning protective material and safety to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Everybody wellness, families, staff and clients is our top priority, for them guidelines will apply, see more on frequently asked questions.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 10 years old||Children under 4 years|
What is included in the price of the tour?
- Van transfers with air conditioning.
- Continental breakfast at the Marina.
- Speedboat transfers
- Visit and tour of Isla Contoy.
- Regional food (fish and grilled chicken with typical Mexican garnish and fruit).
- Beverage during the meal.
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Full snorkel gear: fins, mask, tube and life jacket.
- Guides throughout the tour.
- Isla Mujeres visit.
Not included in the tour Price
- Maritime fee 13 usd or 260 pesos (paid in cash at excursion date).
- Tips Guide and Driver.
What to Bring?
- Sports shoes and sandals.
- Swimsuit and towel.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Cap or sun hat.
- Photo camera (normal or aquatic).
- Days: Daily, except Saturdays.
- Suitable: +4 years
- Departure: Hotel-Excursion-Hotel Riviera Maya Hotels.
- A meeting point is assigned for Tulum Hotels.
- Additional fee of 15 usd will apply for Cancun Hotels and Downtown Area.
- Departure time: In the morning 7:00 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. (Depends on hotel location).
- At noon 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. (Depending of the hotel).
- Schedules are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Small group tour.
- Language: English-Bilingual Guide.
- Swimming with turtles guaranteed.
- If the weather conditions or restrictions of the maritime authority in Akumal Beach do not allow
develop the activity, we will do the snorkeling and swimming activity with Turtles in Pescadores Beach
guaranteeing the full experience.
When should I book?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee places, especially in summer, easter and holidays.
- You can book up to 2 day before as long as there are places available.
- Once you booked, we will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or carry on your mobile
to the activity.
- We will get in touch, you will receive personalized attention directly from our reservation team.
Frequently asked questions
P.-How do I book?
A.-To book Swim with Turtle-Cenote tour you just have to choose the desired date
in the calendar and complete the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
You can also book via whastapp, contact us.
For any additional questions, please check out our section on frequently asked questions.
If you need assistance to book an activity or have any doubt, please, contact us.
- We offer free cancellation up to 48 hours before the excursion.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hrs. A penalty of 30% will be applied for management expenses.
- If you are late or do not show up, no refund will be offered.