Chichén Itzá-Cenote Ikkil-Valladolid
On this full day excursion, we will enjoy a wonderfull tour, we will visit the impressive city Maya Chichen Itza, was the most powerful city in Yucatán, this excursion includes swimming in the lush Cenote Ikkil and visit of Valladolid City considered a Magical Town.
We begin the excursion with Valladolid city visit, is considered Magic Town, we will make a stop at the downtown zone, where you will have free time to discover the charming streets with colonial facades, the Church and the typical main square of this beautiful Colonial City.
We will continue to reach the Cenote Ik Kil, a true natural beauty, surrounded by tropical and exotic vegetation, where you can enjoy of a restful bath and continue with the food in the buffet restaurant with exquisite Mexican dishes and International food, is located right next to the cenote.
Chichén Itzá Excursion
We will end with the guided visit to the impressive Maya Civilization Chichen Itza one of the seven wonders of the world, we will know the majestic main pyramid of Ku Kul Kan that represents The Maya Civil Calendar. Continuing the visit with other prominent buildings such as El Caracol, the Thousand Columns temple, The Church, in addition to the temples of the Jaguar and The Great Ball Game, The visit in Chichen Itza will be approximately 2 hours. Then they will be offered around 45 minutes of free time for photographs or to buy handicrafts at different craft market stalls located in the corridor of this Mayan City.
All of our suppliers comply and are attached to local legislation in reference to security measures that involve the prevention of Covid-19, such as applicable health recommendations, protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
Everybody wellness, families, staff and clients is our top priority.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 10 years old||Children under 4 years|
What is included in the price of the tour?
- Van or Bus transfers with air conditioning.
- Excursion in group.
- INAH Certified Guide in Archeology and History.
- Guided tour maximum 2 languages
- Entrance fee to Archeological zone of Chichen Itza Including foreigners fees (no additional charge).
- Entrance fee and swim in the cenote Ik Kil.
- Buffet food.
Not included in the tour Price
- Tips guide and driver.
- Restaurant beverage.
What to Bring?
- Sports shoes and sandals.
- Swimsuit and towel.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Cap or sun hat.
- Photo camera (normal or aquatic).
- Days: Monday-Wednesday-Friday.
- Suitable: +4 years.
- Departure: Hotel-Excursion-Hotel Riviera Maya Hotels.
- A meeting point is assigned for Tulum Hotels.
- Additional fee of 15 usd will apply for Cancun Hotels and Downtown Area.
- Departure time: Between 7:00 and 8:00 a.m. (Depends of hotel location).
- Schedules are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Return time: 19 hrs. approx.
- Small groups.
- English language, maximum 2 lenguage.
- Departure in all weather conditions, except for severe adverse weather conditions which may compromise
the safety of people.
When should I book?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee places, especially in summer, easter and holidays.
- You can book up to 1 day before as long as there are places available.
- Once you booked, we will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or carry on your mobile
to the activity.
- We will get in touch, you will receive personalized attention directly from our reservation team.
Frequently asked questions
Q.-What is the drinks price offered in the buffet?
A.-The drinks price is between 30 and 90 mexican pesos per drink (1.50 usd and 4.30 usd)
You have soda, water, beer and wine.
Q.-Do I have to pay to use mobile devices in Chichén Itzá?
A.-No, you only pay for professional cameras like SLR or Go Pro.
The price is 45 Mexican pesos, around 2.50 usd, and is paid at the archaeological site at the tour date.
Q.-How do I book?
A.-To make the reservation, please choose the desired date of the days stipulated in the calendar and complete
the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
You can also book via whastapp, contact us.
For any additional questions, please check out our section on frequently asked questions.
If you need assistance to book an activity or have any doubt, please, contact us.
- Ofrecemos cancelación gratuita de la reserva hasta 24 hrs antes de la fecha de llegada a Riviera Maya.
- Cancelaciones con menos de 48 hrs. Se aplicará una penalización de 30% por gastos de gestión.
- Si llegas tarde o no te presentas, no se ofrecerá ningún reembolso.