¿You would like sailing on the Caribbean warm waters? This private excursion offers you to sail in the Mexican Caribbean, with different modalities, whether it be a beautiful sunset cruise, or a short excursion where you can enjoy the sun, practice paddleboarding in addition of snorkeling activity, or enjoy a full day tour with beach club in Cozumel. An unforgettable excursion!
Sail by the Mexican Caribbean enjoying a day full of fun, Karaoke and water activities, this Azimut 47FT
yacht excursion, exclusively in private, includes food and an open bar on board.
Which one is the best for you?
The meeting point is at Puerto Aventuras Marine, where you will board
a Azimut 47FT yacht, exclusively private. We´ll begin your journey, during two hours you will enjoy the lovely sunset sailing the warm turquoise blue waters .
The open bar will be able,so you can enjoy the popular cocktails and non-alcoholic drinks.
Inah Reef Snorkeling
We will meet you in Puerto Aventuras dock, where the exclusive private Azimut 47FT yacht,
will be waiting to take us towards the beautiful Inah reef. During four hours you will be able
to enjoy the sea breeze, having sun, play the karaoke, and for aquatic activities fans, you will have the opportunity to practice snorkeling and stand-up paddleboarding, we will give you all the necessary equipment for each activity.
You will enjoy the food on board and open bar included.
Cozumel Beach Club
We will meet you at Puerto Aventuras dock, where you’ll climb aboard the exclusively private yacht, ready for your adventure to the captivating Caribbean Sea towards Cozumel.
Enjoy a day trip full of pleasant and adventure, during this fancy excursion you will have free time to either sing the Karaoke, snorkeling in the spectacular landscape of the seabed, as well as stand-up paddling (also known as paddleboarding), or simply enjoy from the fascinating sea breeze, in the pleasant yacht spaces.
Equal parts relaxing and exciting.
Once we get to Cozumel, you will be able to enjoy a Beach Club, and 10 usd credit towards food and beverage
After a day packed with activity, we will return to Puerto Aventuras.
At Paraíso Riviera Maya-Tours we are attached to local legislation in reference to security measures that involve the prevention of Covid-19, as well all our providers comply with regulations and health recommendations concerning protective material and safety to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Everybody wellness, families, staff and clients is our top priority, for them guidelines will apply, see more on frequently asked questions.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 10 years old||Children under 4 years|
|Xpu-Ha & Caleta Yalku Cruise||
|Inah Reef Snorkeling||
|Cozumel Beach Club||
- Sunset Cruise (2 hours)
- Xpu-Ha & Caleta Yalku Cruise (3 hours)
- Inah Reef Snorkeling (4 hours)
- Cozumel Beach Club (8 hours)
- Private excursion.
- Sunset Cruise (2 hours, includes 10 people), Open bar.
- Xpu-Ha & Caleta Yalku Cruise (3 hours) food and open bar.
- Inah Reef Snorkeling (4 hours, includes 15 people), food and open bar.
- Cozumel Beach Club (8 hours, includes 15 people), food and open bar.
- Food: Roast chicken, guacamole, Mexican sauce, beans, rice, tortillas, and French fries.
- Open Bar: Daiquiris, piña coladas, margaritas, mixed cocktails, beer, soft drinks.
- English-speaking professional crew.
- Beach Club in Cozumel with $10 USD credit for food and drinks, on an 8 hrs. Trip.
- Snorkel activity
- Complete Snorkel equipment
- Paddleboard Activity (Stand Up Paddle)
- Paddleboard equipment
- From Puerto Aventuras port.
- Maritime fee 10 usd or 200 pesos (paid in cash at excursion date).
- Food in the modality: Sunset Cruise
- Food in the modality: Xpu-Ha & Caleta Yalku Cruise
- 15 usd will apply per additional person (paid in cash at excursión date).
- Departure time to choose: Between 8:00 a.m. 09:00 a.m. 10:00 a.m. 12:00 a.m. and 19hrs.
- Private excursion
- English language
- Departures: Daily
- Suitable: + 8 ages
- To guarantee the yacht 50% deposit or full payment is required, for management issues.
- All tours are carried out normally throughout the year regardless of the rain.
- Snorkeling activity can be suspended if sea conditions are not optimal (sea currents unpredictable),
the safety of our customers is a priority.
- If the maritime authority closes port due to extreme weather conditions, we will offer an alternative day
(subject to availability), if the service is canceled, 30% will be applied for operating expenses with not refund possibility. For this reason, we suggest you take the yacht tour at the beginning of your vacation, since you may have enough time to reschedule the activity due the closed port for security reasons.
- Even when you make the booking online, there is usually no inconvenience of availability, otherwise we would contact you immediately to offer you different alternatives. If you prefer, you can also contact us before booking.
- Air conditioning
- Cabin: 2
- Bathrooms with shower: 2
- Sound equipment
¿What to bring?
- Comfortable shoe, sandals.
- Swimsuit and towel.
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Cap or sun hat.
- Photo camera (normal or aquatic).
¿When should I book?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee the yach, we suggest one or five months in advance
especially in summer, easter and holidays.
- You can book up to 3 day before, subjet to availability.
- Once you booked, we will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or carry on your mobile
to the activity.
- We will get in touch, you will receive personalized attention directly from our reservation team.
Frequently asked questions
Q. – How do I make the booking?
R.-To book the Azimut 47FT, you just have to choose the desired date.
Confirmation is immediate.
Q.- Can I add additional people?
R.-Yes, of course, the maximum capacity is 23 people, each modality includes a certain number of guests,
However, you can add more, we only request to let us know in advance.
Q.- Can I add additional hours?
R.-Yes, of course, please contact us for more details.
You can also book via whastapp,contact us.
For any additional questions, please check out our section on frequently asked questions.
If you need assistance to book an activity or have any doubt, please contact us.
- Free cancellation will be applied up to 14 days before the tour date.
- Cancellations with less than 14 days the deposit is non-refundable.
- If the maritime authority closes the port due to extreme weather conditions, we will offer an alternative date(subject to availability). A 30% fee will apply for operating expenses if the service is canceled.