Sian Ka´an-Punta Allen Deluxe
Enjoy the fascinating Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve, called by the Mayan culture as “Heaven Origin”, without a doubt the best description of this paradise on earth!
Sian Kaán – Punta Allen By Speedboat
We´ll pick up you first time in the morning and head to Sian Ka’an, located on the coast eastern of the Yucatan Peninsula.
Once we reach the wonderful biosphere reserve, we will board the small boats (maximum 6 people per boat) to navigate through Sian Kaán by the mangrove route, a pleasant panoramic walk of tropical forests and great diversity of native species, such as birds, manatees, crocodiles, sea turtles in their natural habitat, until we get tp Punta Allen, located in the heart of Sian Ka’an Biosphere, a privileged corner where we will closely see giant sea turtles and Dolphins in complete freedom.
Snorkeling On The Reef
After this lovely tour we will make a stop at the reef where you can do the snorkeling activity! Once equipped we are ready to into the water where you will see exotic fish in the corals of the reef.
We will swim in a warm natural pool located right next to the reef, this natural water pool shallow is a true beauty of crystal clear water and soft sand.
An exquisite buffet awaits us in Punta Allen town, a peculiar fishing village, during the months from July to February we can taste freshly lobsters (not included in the tour), fishing is one of the main activities of the inhabitants of this small community.
After luch, we will get the boat and return to the mainland, wehere our van transfer will be wating us to return to the different hotels of Riviera Maya.
The return is scheduled at 4:30 p.m.
At Paraíso Riviera Maya-Tours we are attached to local legislation in reference to security measures that involve the prevention of Covid-19, as well all our providers comply with regulations and health recommendations concerning protective material and safety to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Everybody wellness, families, staff and clients is our top priority, for them guidelines will apply, see more on frequently asked questions.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 10 years old||Children under 4 years|
What is included in the price of the tour?
- Van transfers with air conditioning.
- Certified Guide.
- Small group.
- Boat Tour by Sian Kaán-Punta Allen.
- Visit to the natural pool.
- Snorkeling Activity.
- Full snorkel gear: fins, mask, tube and life jacket.
- Snacks and bot. Water.
- Lunch / Non-alcoholic drinks.
Not included in the tour Price
- Maritime fee 13 usd (paid in cash at excursion date).
- Tips Guide and Driver.
What to Bring?
- Sports shoes and sandals.
- Swimsuit and towel.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Cap or sun hat.
- Photo camera (normal or aquatic).
- Days: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Suitable: +3 years.
- Departure: Hotel-Excursion-Hotel Riviera Maya Hotels.
- A meeting point is assigned for Tulum Hotels.
- Departure time: Between 6:30 and 8.00 a.m. (Depends on hotel location).
- Schedules are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Return time: 17 hrs. approx.
- Group excursion.
- Language: English-Bilingual Guide.
- If the weather conditions are not optimal, the marine authority informs us the afternoon before the
excursion, in this case, our team will contact you to reshedule the tour or have an option for you.
- Snorkeling activity can be suspended if sea conditions are not optimal (sea currents
unpredictable), the safety of our customers is a priority.
When should I book?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee places, especially in summer, easter and holidays.
- You can book up to 4 days (hora de Riviera Maya) before as long as there are places available.
- Once you booked, we will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or carry on your mobile
to the activity.
- We will get in touch, you will receive personalized attention directly from our reservation team.
Frequently asked questions
Q.-When and where do you have to pay the dockinf fee?
A.-You should pay this fee at excursión date, directly to our guide, only cash is accepted, 200 pesos or 10 usd.
Q.-How do I book?
A.-To book the Sian Kaán-Punta Allen Tour please choose the desired date of the days stipulated in the
calendar and complete the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
You can also book via whastapp, contact us.
For any additional questions, please check out our section on frequently asked questions.
If you need assistance to book an activity or have any doubt, please, contact us.
- We offer free cancellation up to 48 hours before the excursion.
- Cancellations with less than 48hrs. A penalty of 30% will be applied for management expenses.
- If you are late or do not show up, no refund will be offered.