Swim with Whale Shark
Enjoy a memorable experience swimming with whale sharks and visit the wonderful Isla Mujeres, an experience not to be missed!
Swim With The Whale Shark
We will pick you up at your hotel and head to the port of Cancun, where a continental breakfast that includes coffee, juices, fruit and bread awaits us. Ready and energetic, we will board a speedboat to Ride the blue waters of the Mexican Caribbean.
During the trip we will meet this wonderful biggest fish in the world. When we see them, we will use the snorkeling equipment, so you can leap the water! Sometimes, these amazing whale sharks are accompanied by their young, and other times by incredible stingrays, you can swim among these incredible fish, despite their imposing size, they are totally harmless and docile.
The swimming experience with these fascinating fish will take two hours aprox. is a great experience that you will always remember.
We will have on board some sandwiches and non-alcoholic drinks.
Our trip will continue to the popular Isla Mujeres. Where you can bathe in Playa Norte, spectacular beach with warm crystalline and shallow waters, soft white sand … is a beautiful Caribbean paradise, while you relax sunbathing on the lush beach, we will prepare a delight fresh instant fish and shrimp ceviche on the boat, with drinks included.
After lunch, we´ll return to the different hotels.
The return is scheduled at 3:00 p.m.
At Paraíso Riviera Maya-Tours we are attached to local legislation in reference to security measures that involve the prevention of Covid-19, as well all our providers comply with regulations and health recommendations concerning protective material and safety to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Everybody wellness, families, staff and clients is our top priority, for them guidelines will apply, see more on frequently asked questions.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 10 years old||Children under 4 years|
What is included in the price of the tour?
- Van transfers with air conditioning.
- Certified Guide
- Continental breakfast (juice, backery, coffee, fruit).
- Sandwich on the boat.
- Fish and shrimp ceviche on the boat.
- Water and soft drinks throughout the day.
- Beer once we finish the swim.
- Full snorkel gear: Mask, tube, fins and life jacket (mandatory).
- Snorkeling, food and bathing in Isla Mujeres North Beach (from the sea).
Not included in the tour Price
- Maritime fee 13 usd or 260 pesos (paid in cash at excursion date).
- Optional wetsuit (20 US dollars approx.).
- Optional USB with activity photos and video 55 usd or 1,000 pesos.
- Tips Guide and Driver.
What to Bring?
- Sports shoes and sandals.
- Swimsuit and towel.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Cap or sun hat.
- Photo camera (normal or aquatic).
- Days: Daily.
- Suitable: + 5 Years.
- Departure: Hotel-Excursion-Hotel Riviera Maya Hotels.
- A meeting point is assigned for Tulum Hotels.
- Departure time: Between 6.00 am. and 7 am. (Depends on hotel location).
- Schedules are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Return time: 18 hrs. approx.
- Small group tour.
- Language: English-Bilingual Guide.
- If the weather conditions are not optimal, the marine authority informs us the afternoon before the
excursion, in this case, our team will contact you to reshedule the tour or have an option for you.
When should I book?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee places, especially in summer, easter and holidays.
- You can book up to 2 day before as long as there are places available.
- Once you booked, we will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or carry on your mobile
to the activity.
- We will get in touch, you will receive personalized attention directly from our reservation team.
Frequently asked questions
Q.- When and where do I have to pay the dockinf fee?
A.-You should pay this fee at excursión date, directly to our guide, only cash is accepted, 200 pesos or 10 usd.
Q.- Can I bring my own waterproof camera and snorkel equipment?
Q.- How long do we swim with the Whale Shark?
A.-Once we see the whale sharks, you will jump two by two in pairs accompanied by the guide.
The dive is between 5 and 10 minutes so you can see sharks well. They are usually three leaps per couple.
Q.- How many people will we go on the speedboat?
A.-Maximum 10 people that is the maximum capacity.
Q.-When is the Whale Shark season?
A.-The best months are July to mid-September, but it depends on the weather and conditions from sea.
Q.- Can I wait on the boat if I don’t want to do the Swim activity with the Whale Sharks?
A.- Yes. If any participant does not wish to do this tour activity, they can wait in the speedboat and continue
enjoying the rest of the tour.
Q.- How do I make the booking?
A.-To book the Whale Shark Swim Tour you just have to choose the desired date on the calendar and complete
the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
You can also book via whastapp, contact us.
For any additional questions, please check out our section on frequently asked questions.
If you need assistance to book an activity or have any doubt, please, contact us.
- We offer free cancellation up to 48 hours before the excursion.
- Cancellations with less than 48hrs. A penalty of 30% will be applied for management expenses.
- If you are late or do not show up, no refund will be offered.penalización de 30% por gastos de gestión.