Enjoy the spectacular Holbox Island, a pleasant day of paradisiacal beaches surrounded by a natural environment and unique for great variety of birds and fascinating landscapes.
Once we’ve pick up you from your hotel first thing in the morning, we head directly to Chiquilá port. There we will take a small boat to Holbox Island, located north of the Peninsula Yucatan.
During this pleasant journey, we will make different stops, to get know the paradisiacal beaches, such as Punta Coco, Punta Mosquito and Isla de la Pasión, beautiful white sand beaches, crystal clear waters and with shallow depth, we will enjoy the sun and have time to relax.
Punta Mosquito, is a spectacular beach which can only be reached from the sea. During March and October, this site receives an admirable population of pink flamingos, who have chosen this fascinating place for reproduction as they make their way to South America.
We will know the popular Isla de la Pasión. Is it because it was considered by the ancient Mayan culture as a sacred place blessed by fertility? This virgin island, is a true tropical paradise, will remain delighted by the beautiful natural atmosphere.
Once arriving at Isla Holbox, we will get on the golf carts, typical transportation of the Island, we will ride by interesting places until we reach to one of the most exclusive hotels to enjoy an exquisite buffet with International food and typical mexican dishes, we will have time to relax and enjoy the beach or even from the pool of this hotel.
We board again our golf cart to move to the main square of Isla Holbox, where we will have free time to explore by ourself, the streets, typical craft shops, we finish our excursion here, we will take the ferry to return to Chiquilá, where transportation will be waiting for us to return to the hotels.
At Paraíso Riviera Maya-Tours we are attached to local legislation in reference to security measures that involve the prevention of Covid-19, as well all our providers comply with regulations and health recommendations concerning protective material and safety in order to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Everybody wellness, families, staff and clients is our top priority, for them guidelines will apply, see more on frequently asked questions.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 10 years old||Children under 4 years|
What is included in the price of the tour?
- Van transfers with air conditioning.
- Certified Guide.
- Boat Tour / Return Ferry.
- Golf carts tour.
- Visit Holbox Island.
- Visit to Punta Coco Beach.
- Visit to Punta Mosquito Beach.
- Visit to the Passion Island.
- Skacks and bot. Water.
- Buffet meal / 1 drink.
- Beach club.
Not included in the tour Price
- Maritime fee 13 usd or 260 pesos (paid in cash at excursion date).
- Tips Guide and Driver.
What to Bring?
- Sports shoes and sandals.
- Swimsuit and towel.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Cap or sun hat.
- Photo camera (normal or aquatic).
- Days: Every day.
- Suitable: +3 years
- Departure: Hotel-Excursion-Hotel Riviera Maya Hotels.
- A meeting point is assigned for Tulum Hotels.
- Additional fee of 15 usd will apply for Cancun Hotels and Downtown Area.
- Departure time: Between 6:00 and 8:00 a.m. (Depends on hotel location).
- Schedules are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Return time: 18 hrs. approx.
- Group excursion.
- Language: English-Bilingual Guide.
- Although it is common the presence of pink flamingos in this area between the months of
March and October, they live in freedom and are unpredictable.
- If the weather conditions are not optimal, the marine authority informs us the afternoon before the
excursion, in this case, our team will contact you to reshedule the tour or have an option for you.
When should I book?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee places, especially in summer, easter and holidays.
- You can book up to 1 day before as long as there are places available.
- Being a small group, they are limited places, we suggest you book at least two weeks before,
especially in summer, Easter, holidays.
- You can book up to 5 days before, as long as there are places available.
Frequently asked questions
Q.-When and where do you have to pay the dockinf fee?
A.-You should pay this fee at excursión date, directly to our guide, only cash is accepted, 200 pesos or 10 usd.
Q.-How do I book?
A.-To book the Holbox Island Tour please choose the desired date of the days stipulated in the calendar and
complete the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
You can also book via whastapp, contact us.
For any additional questions, please check out our section on frequently asked questions.
If you need assistance to book an activity or have any doubt, please, contact us.
- We offer free cancellation up to 48 hours before the excursion.
- Cancellations with less than 48hrs. A penalty of 30% will be applied for management expenses.
- If you are late or do not show up, no refund will be offered.