Swim with Dolphins
Swim with dolphins, an exciting activity for families, couples and friends, in addition to enjoying the wonderful Playa del Carmen beach.
Swimming With Dolphins
We will pick you up at your hotel in Riviera Maya, we will embark on the fun experience of Swimming with dolphins.
You can choose between three categories according to the type of interaction you want to have with the dolphins:
Dolphin Encounter: 15 minutes of orientation from our professional trainers and for 40 minutes you will share with the dolphins. The interaction includes hand shake, kiss, individual and group hug, hand target (the dolphin will jump into your hands, as high as you can).
Dolphin Swim Adventure:15 minutes of orientation of our professional trainers, 50 minutes of interactions with dolphins Includes hand shake, kiss, individual and group hug, hand aim (remember to put your hand as high as possible for the fun jump with dolphins), Boogie Board (push feet, take you on a boggie board). In addition, you will enjoy the popular Belly Ride, the dolphin will swim backwards while clinging to its fins.
Dolphin Royal Swim: 15 minutes of guidance from our professional trainers and 60 minutes of Dolphin interactions Includes hand shake, kiss, individual or group hug, Hand Target (don’t forget put your hand as high as you can for the incredible dolphin jump), Foot Push, two dolphins you They will push quickly, get ready for this exciting activity! In addition to a fun Dorsal Walk on the fins of two dolphins, where two dolphins at full speed and thrust feet on the surface of the water In addition, the handshake sings and dances with the dolphins.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 10 years old||Children under 4 years|
|Dolphin Swim Adventure||
|Dolphin Royal Swim||
What is included in the price of the tour?
- Van transfers with air conditioning.
- Guidance for dolphin interaction.
- Swim with dolphins for 40 or 50 or 60 minutes.
- Beach club with access to lockers, showers and pool.
Not included in the tour Price
- Transportation: 10 usd should be paid in cash at excursion date in the Dolphinarium.
What to Bring?
- Escarpines / Water shoes.
- Swimsuit and towel.
- A change of clothes.
- Photo or video cameras is not allowed in any Riviera Maya dolphinarium.
- Organic and biodegradable sunscreen.
- Days: Daily.
- Suitable: For All Age.
- Departure: Hotel-Excursion-Hotel Riviera Maya Hotels.
- A meeting point is assigned for Tulum Hotels
- Departure time: Hours: 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. (Depends on hotel location).
- The schedules are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- In the Dolphin Encounter Categorie, children under 8 years of age or less than 1.20 m must be accompanied
by an adult.
- In the Dolphin Swim Adventure and Dolphin Royal Swim categories, children under 8 years old or measuring
less than 1.20 meters must be accompanied by two adults. Those over 8 years old must be
accompanied by an adult. In this categorie, children under 5 will carry out the activities described in
- Dolphin Encounter.
- Life jacket is mandatory for all participants.
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women with more than 5 months of gestation.
- For security reasons, it is not allowed to use cameras or mobile phones into the water.
- Infants: 1 to 5 years and measuring less than 90 cm are free.
This excursion has to be paid in advance in dollars or pesos in cash or, by Paypal with a 4% paypal fee.
When should I book?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee places, especially in summer, easter and holidays.
- You can book up to 2 day before as long as there are places available.
- Once you booked, we will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or carry on your mobile
to the activity.
- We will get in touch, you will receive personalized attention directly from our reservation team.
Frequently asked questions
Q.-How do I book?
A.–To book Swimming with Dolphins Tour please choose the desired date in the
calendar and complete the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
You can also book via whastapp, contact us.
For any additional questions, please check out our section on frequently asked questions.
If you need assistance to book an activity or have any doubt, please, contact us.
- We offer free cancellation up to 48 hours before the excursion.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hrs. A penalty of 30% will be applied for management expenses.
- If you are late or do not show up, no refund will be offered.