An essential excursion in the Riviera Maya, we will get to know Tulum archaeological zone, the only city in front of the spectacular Caribbean Sea and the wonderful Mayan City of Cobá surrounded by dense vegetation, It is a complete excursion combined with snorkeling activity in the spectacular Paradise Beach.
Tulum Mayan Ruins
We begin with our journey to the spectacular Mayan City of Tulum, in addition to its extraordinary history, these Mayan ruins are simply a true beauty located in front of the turquoise waters from the Caribbean Sea, Tulum is formerly called “Zamá City” which means sunrise, it will take you to live the Mayan culture with the feeling of a magical owner.
We board the vehicle to continue our tour, we go to the Buffet restaurant where a variety of Mexican and internationa food are waiting for us, its located very close to Cobá ruins. We continue to Cobá Maya City, where at the beginning you can rent a bicycle or bike taxi, to enjoy the wonderful way accompanied by our guide, we will tour this fascinating archeological zone, which offers a thick natural environment and will live an authentic experience full of culture, we will make stops specific to visit the main monuments, such as the Ball Game (Pok ta Pok), The Observatory Astronomical and the impressive Stone Steles, which contain incredible Mayan predictions, this tour It will take us to the Cobá Nohoch Mul Pyramid, which is the tallest pyramid in the entire Yucatan Peninsula, for now they allow us to climb and appreciate from the top the sublime landscape of the Riviera Maya.
After the enriching Mayan culture, we move to Playa Paraíso where a boat awaits us, to board and enter to the Caribbean blue waters, we will enjoy the ride and appreciate Tulum ruins from the sea, as they were seen by the ancient Maya who sailed in canoes. We will do snorkeling activity, where we can appreciate the marine fauna, a great variety of fish in their habitat natural, almost daily you can see turtles, squid and stingrays, finishing this activity, we will board again our vehicle to return to your hotel.
At Paraíso Riviera Maya-Tours we are attached to local legislation in reference to security measures that involve the prevention of Covid-19, we comply with regulations and health recommendations concerning protective material and safety to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Everybody wellness, families, staff and clients is our top priority, for them guidelines will apply, see more on frequently asked questions.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 10 years old||Children under 4 years|
What is included in the price of the tour?
- Transfers in air-conditioned vehicles.
- Small group.
- Guided tour in English with INAH Certified Guide in archeology and history
- Entrance to Tulum archaeological zone.
- Entrance to Coba archaeological zone.
- Buffet food.
- Snacks on board (2 bottles of water, cookies and crackers).
- Visit to Playa Paraíso.
- Boat ride.
- Snorkeling on the reef.
- Snorkeling equipment.
Not included in the tour Price
- Tips Guide and Driver.
- Beverage at the Restaurant.
- Bicycle rental in Cobá ($ 3 usd approx).
- Bike rental taxi in Cobá ($ 6 usd approx).
What to Bring?
- Sports shoes and sandals.
- Swimsuit and towel.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Cap or sun hat.
- Photo camera (normal or aquatic).
- Days: Tuesday-Thursday and Saturday.
- Suitable: +4 years.
- Departure: Hotel-Excursion-Hotel Riviera Maya Hotels.
- A meeting point is assigned for Tulum Hotels.
- Departure time: Between 7:00 and 8:00 a.m. (Depends of hotel location).
- Schedules are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Return time: 18 hrs. approx.
- Small groups.
- English Language.
- Departure in all weather conditions, except for severe adverse weather conditions which may compromise the safety of people.
When should I book?
- Being a small group, they are limited places, we suggest you book at least two weeks before,
especially in summer, Easter, holidays.
- You can book up to 5 days before, as long as there are places available.
- Once you booked, we will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or carry on your mobile
to the activity.
- We will get in touch, you will receive personalized attention directly from our reservation team.
Frequently asked questions
Q.-What is the drinks price offered in the buffet?
A.-The drinks price is between 30 and 80 mexican pesos per drink (1.50 usd and 3.50 usd)
You have soda, water, beer and wine.
Q.-How do I book?
A.- To book Tulum-Cobá-Snorkel Premium Tour you just have to choose the desired date of
the days stipulated in the calendar and complete the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
You can also book via whastapp, contact us.
For any additional questions, please check out our section on frequently asked questions.
If you need assistance to book an activity or have any doubt, please, contact us.
- We offer free cancellation up to 24 hours before arrival date in Riviera Maya.
- For this reservation a deposit fee of 40 usd per person or full payment is required, since they are limited places.
- If you wish to make only the deposit, the rest of the payment must be in cash at the excursion date.
- We will send you the deposit link as soon as you booked, make the booking by selecting payment at