Isla Mujeres Catamarán Tour
Ride the Caribbean Sea blue waters on board a Catamaran and discover a true paradise that is Isla Mujeres, for snorkeling fans you can enjoy this activity in one of the most spectacular reefs.
Isla Mujeres Catamaran Tour
After pick you up at your hotel, we´ll head northwards, until we get to the Marina Las Perlas pier, where an incredible adventure on a wide catamaran will be waiting us. We will ride the Caribbean waves until we reach the lovely Isla Mujeres. In this tour we will have fun, dance, laughs with a cheerful atmosphere by the crew, of course free bar of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, we will make a stop along the way to enjoy snorkeling activity in one of the most fascinating reefs in the Caribbean Sea, once we get on the full snorkel equipment, we will jump to the water! to admire corals, tropical fish and more marine wildlife, an incredible offshore activity, and if weather conditions allow it, have time to experience the adrenaline of the Spinnaker (this activity is subject to the weather conditions of the day). This will be a journey of approximately 60 min.
Our next stop will be in Isla Mujeres, where we will have approximately two hours to explore the Island, walk by the streets or even visit the popular beach called “Playa Norte” a true paradise with warm and crystalline turquoise blue waters. The Island is easy to walk on foot or in the popular golf carts available on the main avenue that you will see right when you arrive. ¡It is lunch time! we will board the catamaran to move to the buffet restaurant, it´s located on the edge of a beach, we will also have a short free time to enjoy the beach. Available the open bar, music to enjoy the atmosphere and contemplate a beautiful sunset.
Upon arrival in Cancun we finish this catamaran experience and wait for transportation to return to a hotel.
At Paraíso Riviera Maya-Tours we are attached to local legislation in reference to security measures that involve the prevention of Covid-19, as well all our providers comply with regulations and health recommendations concerning protective material and safety to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Everybody wellness, families, staff and clients is our top priority, for them guidelines will apply, see more on frequently asked questions.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 10 years old||Children under 4 years|
What is included in the price of the tour?
- Van or Bus transfers with air conditioning.
- Full snorkel gear: fins, mask, tube and life jacket.
- Buffet and beverage during the meal.
- Open bar on the Catamaran.
- Spinnaker (subject to weather conditions and the catamaran captain considers it appropriate).
- Visit to Isla Mujeres.
Not included in the tour Price
- Maritime fee 15 usd or equivalent to pesos (paid in cash at excursion date).
- Tips Guide and Driver
What to Bring?
- Sports shoes and sandals.
- Swimsuit and towel.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Cap or sun hat.
- Photo camera (normal or aquatic).
- Days: Daily.
- Suitable: +4 years.
- Departure: Hotel-Excursion-Hotel Riviera Maya Hotels.
- A meeting point is assigned for Tulum Hotels.
- Additional transportation fee of 20 usd per person, will apply for Tulum Hotels.
- Departure time: Between 7:00 and 8:30 a.m. (Depends on hotel location).
- Schedules are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Return time: 18hrs. approx.
- Group excursion.
- Language: English-Bilingual Guide.
- Snorkeling or Spinnaker activity can be suspended if sea conditions are not optimal
(unpredictable sea currents and / or Wind), the safety of our customers is a priority.
- If the weather conditions are not optimal, the marine authority informs us the afternoon before the
excursion, in this case, our team will contact you to reshedule the tour or have an option for you.
When should I book?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee places, especially in summer, easter and holidays.
- You can book up to 1 day before as long as there are places available.
- Once you booked, we will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or carry on your mobile
to the activity.
- We will get in touch, you will receive personalized attention directly from our reservation team.
Frequently asked questions
Q.-When and where do I have to pay the docking fee?
A –The fee is paid once you arrive at the doock. It is accepted cash, plastic card, mexican pesos or US dollars.
Q.-How do I book?
A.-To book Isla Mujeres Excursion you just have to choose the desired date on the
calendar and complete the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
You can also book via whastapp, contact us.
For any additional questions, please check out our section on frequently asked questions.
If you need assistance to book an activity or have any doubt, please, contact us.
- We offer free cancellation up to 48 hours before the excursion.
- Cancellations with less than 48hrs. A penalty of 30% will be applied for management expenses.
- If you are late or do not show up, no refund will be offered.