Tulum-Cenote-Cobá Private Experience
Booking a private excursion you will have a vehicle with a guide exclusively for you. In addition, you can choose the tour date and your convenience time, Tulum-Cobá-Gran Cenote is a full day excursion combined culture plus the popular activity to swim in a Cenote. If you are a large group, you will save time and money!
Tulum Mayan Ruins
After picking you up, we´ll go headed to ulum archaeological zone, its a ceremonial Mayan city and has a privileged location, facing the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, an interesting Mayan site to explore.
We continue our tour, the Buffet restaurant waits for you with regional and international food, its located very close to Cobá ruins. After then, we cannot lose a refreshing swim in Gran Cenote, its considered one of the largest and most popular in the Riviera Maya, is a semi-open cenote.
Our experience continue towards Cobá Mayan City, where at the beginning you can rent a bicycle or taxi bike, to record the lovely way accompanied by our guide, this spectacular archaeological zone is surrounded by extraordinary vegetation, we´ll take some breaks to visit the main monuments, until we reach the main Pyramid of Cobá Nohoch Mul.
At Paraíso Riviera Maya-Tours we are attached to local legislation in reference to security measures that involve the prevention of Covid-19, we comply with regulations and health recommendations concerning protective material and safety to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Everybody wellness, families, staff and clients is our top priority, for them guidelines will apply, see more on frequently asked questions.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 10 years old||Children under 4 years|
|Up to 2 persons||
|Group of 3 people||
|Group of 4 people||
|Group of 5 people||
|Group of 6 people||
What is included in the price of the tour?
- Transfers in air-conditioned vehicles.
- Private tour
- Guided tour in English with INAH Certified Guide in archeology and history
- Entrance to Tulum archaeological zone.
- Entrance to Cobá archaeological zone
- Snacks on board (2 bottles of water, cookies and crackers).
- Visit and swim in Gran Cenote.
- Buffet food.
Not included in the tour Price
- Tips Guide and Driver.
- Beverage at the Restaurant.
- Bicycle rental in Cobá ($ 3 usd approx).
- Bike rental taxi in Cobá ($ 6 usd approx).
What to Bring?
- Sports shoes and sandals.
- Swimsuit and towel.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Cap or sun hat.
- Photo camera (normal or aquatic).
- Days: Daily.
- Suitable: +4 years.
- Departure: Hotel-Excursion-Hotel Riviera Maya Hotels.
- Additional transfer fee of 44 usd will apply for Cancun Hotels and Downtown Area.
- Additional transfer fee of 22 usd will apply for Puerto Morelos Hotels.
- Departure time: Between 7:00 and 8:00 a.m. (Depends of hotel location).
- Schedules are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- English Language.
- Departure in all weather conditions, except for severe adverse weather conditions which may compromise the safety of people.
When should I book?
- Being a private tour, they are limited of vehicules and guides, we suggest you book at least two weeks before, especially in summer, Easter, holidays.
- You can book up to 5 days before, as long as there are places available.
- Once you booked, we will send you an e-mail with a voucher that you can print or carry on your mobile
to the activity.
- We will get in touch, you will receive personalized attention directly from our reservation team.
Frequently asked questions
Q.- Can I book for more than 7 people?
A.-Yes, of course, 12 people is the maximum, contact us for more details.
Q.-What is the drinks price offered in the buffet?
A.-The drinks price is between 30 and 80 mexican pesos per drink (1.50 usd and 3.50 usd)
You have soda, water, beer and wine.
Q.-How do I book?
A.- To book Tulum-Cobá-Cenote Private Experience you just have to choose the desired date of
the days stipulated in the calendar and complete the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
You can also book via whastapp, contact us.
For any additional questions, please check out our section on frequently asked questions.
If you need assistance to book an activity or have any doubt, please, contact us.
- We offer free cancellation up to 24 hours before arrival date in Riviera Maya.
- For this reservation a deposit fee of 40 usd per person or full payment is required, since they are limited places.
- If you wish to make only the deposit, the rest of the payment must be in cash at the excursion date.
- We will send you the deposit link as soon as you booked, make the booking by selecting payment at excursion date.